SQL Server Mentoring is a training / consulting option for those who just need a little help or direction. This is a cost effective approach for those who need just a little help. Some call it coaching, others call it micro consulting, but its all basically the concept of having someone you can turn to for those quick questions that don’t require a full on consulting arrangement.
Here is how the SQL Server mentoring works with Stedman Solutions, LLC.
- First you use the Free 30 Minute Consultation form to get started. In that 30 minute consult we can get a good understanding of your needs and your system.
- Establish a signed agreement and prepaid balance for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When you have something that you need help with just send an email, and Steve Stedman will work on helping with your request. Your request can be on just about any SQL Server administration, programming, or performance tuning.
- Depending on the nature of your request, an email follow may take care of it, other times it may take a remote session with something like GoToMeeting or Google Hangouts.
- You pay for only the time spent answering your request, with a 20 minute minimum time block.
- Most responses are handled within 8 hours. Most will be less.
- When your prepaid time is used up, you will will receive an invoice with an option to renew for another block of time.
- Prepaid time doesn’t expire.
Get started today by contacting Stedman Solutions through the free 30 minute consultation form.