Over time as Microsoft comes out with newer version of SQL Server you need to keep up to date to be sure that you have a supported environment. If things have gone too long you might be running SQL Server 2000 or 2005 on Windows Server 2003? It might be time to think about upgrading to a newer version.
Do you have SQL Server Upgrade Concerns
- Need help moving from that old unsupported version of SQL Server, to a newer version?
- Need help moving to that new SQL Server hardware with minimal downtime?
- Do you need help just confirming that your plan will work and having someone available if something goes wrong?
- Would you prefer to just hand off the upgrade to someone else?
- Would you like training to prepare you for this upgrade, and many upgrades in the future?
- Nervous about upgrading from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2012?
- Would like help from someone with extensive experience upgrading SQL Servers?
- Need to move off of SQL Server 2000 or SQL Server 2005?
Stedman Solutions can help in all of these environments.
Contact us today for your free 30 minute consult to find out how Stedman Solutions can help with your SQL Server Upgrade.